Jul 23, 2009

look of the day



There are approximately 5billion things I'd like to blog. Unfortunately, depression and insomnia have robbed me of so much focus lately. I'm making a little progress here and there on setting up the new Wordpress blog to which I plan to move soon, but it's really easy to see the huge pile of neglected things and harder to give myself credit for what I have done. I often feel, however, that each day slips through my fingers too easily.

Yesterday I woke up to a lovely Ornamental Life group gift, a bra and panties set called Hickory Tree. I tried on a bunch of skirts with the April version of the bra but couldn't settle on any in quite the proper colors to complement it without distracting from it, then decided to wear these DP*yumyum jeans.



I was already wearing the new Girl Anachronism hairstyle from Tiny Bird, which I haven't taken off since purchase. Updo with the hair styled in a big bow, with delicate wispy bits all over? I'm in love. I'm also totally in love with the Curio June skins right now, which I barely take off these days, and I'm quite fond of these facial piercings from Studio Sidhe and ellabella I tinted a coppery, rose-goldish tone to match one another.

Finishing things out are the Alexa Heels in Latte from Decoy and the faded black versions of the Henna Royalty upper-body and arm tattoos from the Henna Black Pack of tattoos from HUZ. One of the things I love about my henna tattoos from HUZ is not only are the pieces offered on every conceivable layer, but I can choose which bits of art to wear and between original and faded pigmentation.

When I do finally move over to Wordpress, I'll announce it here. I may post links here to the first handful of posts as I make them, since it's easy to miss one announcement among many, many posts in one's feed reader, or to forget to update one's bookmarks. It won't be a huge change in format or tone, I don't think, since I'm still me and I've no lofty ambitions in my personal somewhat-fashiony blogging, just a change in URL and software that'll enable me to conceal lengthy and/or nude content behind cuts and do some other fancy magic behind-the-scenes.


Skin: Curio (June - Petal [Light] - Doe 2)
Hair: Tiny Bird (Girl Anachronism - Pepper)
Eyes: Poetic Colors (summer - blue blue sky (m))
Lashes: Miriel (Lashes - Natural)
Bra & Panties: Ornamental Life (Hickory Tree - April) *group gift*
Jeans: DP*yumyum (yumyum Jeans:03)
Shoes: Decoy (Alexa Heels - Latte)
Nose Chain: Studio Sidhe (Gold Nose Chain with Bells) *tinted*
Lip Piercing: ellabella (Xerim's Conundrum) *tinted*
Tattoos: HUZ (Henna Black Pack)
Pose (a): TorridWear (*TorridWear* - Curves 5)
Pose (b): TorridWear (*TorridWear* - Curves 2)
Set: La Petite Morte (Photo Set Hall)

No comments: