May 1, 2009

look of the (birth)day

Hey, hey, it's my birthday! I had this cuppycake crown from Violet's birthday last year, so I looked through my inventory for something suitably pink and yummy to wear with.



I need to remember to snag the rest of the Birthday Cuppycakes from Violet Voltaire before the main shop closes May 16th! (Links: the main shop, where most stock is on sale; little old shop out back, with old lucky chair, gift & dollarbie items.)

I'll be spending the bulk of this weekend offline on a belated-honeymoon/birthday getaway with my mister, so I'll probably catch up on my in-world birthday partying Sunday or Monday evenings.

Skin: Blowpop (Tuesday - Honey - Amyla Bay)
Hair: fashionably dead (Sunday Shoelace w/ tinted shoelace - Sticky Honey)
Eyes: Miriel (Standard Eyes - Aquamarine)
Lashes: Sin Skins (Portia Lashes)
Corset: katat0nik (Rina Top from pink Rina Dress) *Juicy sim birthday gift last year*
Skirt: Sn@tch (Impact Skirt - black)
Gloves & Stockings: katatonik (Fruit Swirl Gloves & Fruit Swirl Stockings, come with Fruit Bra & Panties sets)
Crown: Violet Voltaire (Cuppycake Crown - Birthday)
Shoes: Shiny Things (Hyasynths - black)
Pose: Long Awkward Pose ([LAP] - Preg-Still Got It)

1 comment:

Auntykuro said...

*grin* happy birthday (a bit late)