Mar 29, 2009

look of the day (Saturday)



Okay, I don't know that the new Sasha boots from ETD will displace my beloved Buckle Boots from their near-perma-status on my feet, but love the slouchy look! I kind of agonized over color choice before deciding to go with "Viridian," a blue-green, on the principle I don't have enough blue-green footwear.

I'm a bad fashionista, I don't shrink my hips or booty when donning a system skirt. Honestly, I love the additional oomph it gives my girl's curves. This one's part of the Nouvelle Librarian set from Casa Del Shai, the Corn/Brown combo. This shirt from the Bout Du Monde set from PixelDolls is a similar shade to the shirt included in the Nouvelle Librarian set. I dig how the brown strappy bits coordinate with the skirt.

The necklace is part of a set from Zaara. Only the fatpacks seem to be available at the mainstore at Zaara sim, but I found the individual components still available separately at the Tesla location. Four versions of the necklace were included in the purchase: silver (shown), gold, silver with largest stone in black, gold with largest stone in black.

Skin: Infinity (Ava - pure honey - Look #2)
Hair: Maitreya (Apple - Caramel)
Eyes: Miriel (Standard Eyes - Aquamarine)
Lashes: Sin Skins (Portia Lashes)
Shirt: PixelDolls (Bout Du Monde - Brown)
Skirt: Casa del Shai (Nouvelle Librarian - Leatherbound Skirt - Brown)
Necklace: Zaara (Kaya Turquoise Necklace Silver)
Boots: ETD (Sasha Boots - Viridian)
Pose: Long Awkward Pose ([LAP] - Dayum)

No comments: