Mar 26, 2009

Love Thursday: unicorns

Background: Berry brings Love Thursdays to the SL plurk/flickr/blog crowd.

I love unicorns.



Well, I love the unicorn war raging at the Starlust sims, anyway. It's fun, there's great kitschy swag, and I may have bruised my spleen from laughing too hard at all the pranking and jokes in the I <3 Starlust group lately.

How much do I love unicorns? My lovechild, let me show you it:



You can get your own baby unicorn by visiting Sensual Stoneworks. Find the Kilin statue in the courtyard, hop on the Be Mounted poseball and let the unicorn have its way with you. There's other statues there that'll give other spawn, but unicorns are the best, yeah?


Credits:
Skin: [42] (Galaxies_01 (purple))
Hair: Curl Up & Dye (Princess Leia Double Braids - White)
Eyes: Magika (Animuh Cyan/Purple)
Lashes: Sin Skins (Portia Lashes)
Tattoos: Nack Barnes (custom work)
Dress & Stockings: katat0nik (Making Memories Dress) *free @Starlust Motel Lobby*
Boots: Lazy Places (Hya Boots - Cloven - Axis Mundi Grimace)
Horn: Illusions (Unicorn Horn - White)

Poses in Making Memories:
Left: Boudoir Rouge (*D* Boudoir Rouge - Rouge - Celebration 6)
Right: Long Awkward Pose ([LAP] - Preg-Still Got It)

Pose in My Little Uni is default stand; baby unicorn has built-in hold animation.

No comments: