Mar 18, 2009

erin go blog



Epic post on Infinity skins forthcoming, but first, have another dose of green. I started putting this look together yesterday, starting with the lime shruggie from ~silentsparrow~, and then today everyone unleashed themed items in hunts and in shops and I put all the rest of it together.

The skin is from Ryker Beck's Genesis mainstore hunt, which runs until Saturday. I've had the privilege of following the development of the Eden skinline, Ryker's first, via Plurk and Flickr. I'm wearing the Nutmeg tone here, which is second-lightest of all the Eden first-generation tones, but seemed closest to the honeyed Blowpop and Infinity tones in which I find myself most often. The face is quite sweet, with smooth skin and a lips that look kissably soft. I just want to reach into the monitor and pinch my avatar's cheeks, she looks so cute!

Next, I hit up the Magic of Oz sim to hunt down gold coins to trade in for prizes from participating shops. The clover shown below is from that hunt, from MnM Designs. You wear it to ride it and it makes you appear to fly, rather like a wearable flying broom. The Oz hunt runs through March 22nd.

I then hit up three of my favorite shops for other things green and/or shamrocked: katat0nik, Ornamental Life, and Lazy Places. The pants from katat0nik are a St Patrick's version of the Love Butt pants from Valentine's. The shirt from Ornamental Life has been out for months, I just hadn't picked it up in green yet. The shoes are a limited edition from Lazy Places, only available until March 22nd (25L a pair, either platform style or heeled).

That's it! Must be flying now! Wheeeeeee!



Credits:
Skin: Genesis (Eden - Nutmeg - Eden on St. Patrick's Day)
Hair: Maitreya (Piper II - Caramel)
Eyes: Miriel (Standard Eyes - Aquamarine)
Lashes: Sin Skins (Portia Lashes)
Shrug: silent sparrow (shruggie - lime)
Shirt: Ornamental Life (Proteus Machine - Watermelons)
Pants: katat0nik (Lucky Butt Pants - black)
Shoes: Lazy Places (Shamrock Dolls Platform Limited Edition)

Poses in St Patrick's Day #1: Reel Expression (*Luth* Sex Sells 08; *Luth* Sassy 08)

Clover in St Patrick's Day #2: MnM Design ([MnM] flying clover)

No comments: