Nov 18, 2008

almost back, just need to redecorate

I've been terribly lax in all blogging, and I plead massive distraction. The second half of October and first half of November were completely insane (family visits, wedding, loads of associated stress), but we survived.

One of my entries won a finalist prize in the Ornamental Boudoir contest last month! As a finalist, I got fatpacks of four products (two from main collection, two from boudoir collection). Shir's also put out some pretty gifts the past couple months, so in addition to all the OL pretties I've been meaning to blog for ages, there's even more! So I'm gonna split the OL lovin' into a series of posts.

In the course of shooting the first batch of photos, though, I determined the shoot location is in desperate need of a makeover. The textures I was using were only ever meant to be temporary, until I found something better, and they really don't go with the supercute modern bed from Instinct I got in the Vain ghost hunt last month. So it's time for some redecorating, and then I'll take a fresh batch of Ornamental Boudoir pics.

In the meantime, one of the test shots with the old decor:



Credits:
Shape: custom shape (my little demon girl - humanized)
Skin: La Sylphide (Erin Tan - Party Girl)
Hair: Frangipani Designs (Chelsea - Licorice)
Eyes: Miriel (Standard Eyes - Quiet Green)
Lingerie: Ornamental Life (Wave Dancer - Fuel For Life)
Pose: Long Awkward Pose ([LAP] - Miss Attitude)
Bed: Instinct (Intimate Bed No.5)

No comments: