Sep 27, 2008

fairy costume preview



I tried on many, many skins putting together a look for the September ~silentsparrow~ party (theme: fairies & fey; time/place: 6pm ~silentsparrow~, teleporters to party space will be in shop). I ultimately wound up at Frick, where I picked out a geisha skin for this. I picked up another shade of nail gloves, but everything else was already in my inventory.

The skirt, which costs a mere L$1, is from katat0nik. It's also offered in teal and purple versions in a L$1 set.

I adore Stiletto Moody products but permit myself only the occasional indulgence. My sweetie was kind enough to reimburse me for the stockings purchase, bless him. I was very, very tempted to splurge on a pair of the Pinup Pumps but am trying to wait until they're included in a group member rebate sale.

The Spring Flower set from Shiny Things is some of my favorite jewelry. I love the little pale pink flowers! I have the Autumn Flower earrings, as well, but only the Spring set has little flowers so I like those best.



Credits for both:
Shape: custom shape (my little demon girl - humanized)
Skin: Frick (Geisha - Sakura)
Hair: Celestial Studios (Annie May Hair III - Ebon)
Eyes: See No Evil (Abyss Eyes (sd))
Tattoos: Numen (Blue Swallow Tattoos)
Nails: Nevermore Studios (Twilight Nail Gloves)
Wings: Fancy Fairy (Teasel Mint Flexi Wings)
Bodice: Silent Sparrow (sylvan suite - ash)
Skirt: katat0nik (Pink Plaid Butterfly Skirt)
Stockings: Stiletto Moody (Lucky Lingerie - Light Sheer)
Boots: katat0nik (Ghostfire Boots - gray/black)
Hair Flower: Accessories by Eolande (Hibiscus Hair Pin - silvermist)
Armband: Shiny Things (Spring Leaf Armband)
Nails: Nevermore Studios (Twilight Nail Gloves)
Location: HappyMood (179/161/26)

Pose in this is her XD face: one of the HPMD onsite pose bubbles, which I covet supermuch but have yet to win from the lucky chairs there
Pose in she says, "oh baby, you just shut your mouth": Long Awkward Pose ([LAP] - Huntin Wabbits)

No comments: